Monday, August 4, 2014

About Me

Hi there!    I decided to start this blog one day when I was lying in bed composing blog posts for my family blog in my head and everything I had to say was about illness and/or a general gripe.  Blech.  Who wants to read a family blog like that?  So here we are.

I'm not going to do the whole drawn out description of my diagnosis.  Everyone has a long story about a doctor or three who didn't think there was anything wrong and here we are with an auto-immune disease.  It sucks, I'm going to skip it.
The down and dirty is that I have some combination of inflammatory, screwed-up, immuno-supressed, depression and anxiety inducing "conditions" that make me want to hide in bed more often than not. I've got doctors. I've got therapists. I've got a loving family. I've got thoughts to share so I'll do that here. You're welcome to read (why else are you here?) or not (it was nice that you stopped by this once).

No comments:

Post a Comment